Monday, July 29, 2024

Quotations on False Prophecy

Recently I finished the first part of my compilation of quotations relevant to the question of whether Bible Student / Jehovah's Witness leaders are false prophets. This first set of quotations are those that, in my estimation, tend the most to directly show that they are (given that they've espoused false teachings, made erroneous prophetic interpretations, and gave false predictions). I will update this page as I finish the other three parts of my compilation.

https://tubertheologian.blogspot.com/p/jehovahs-witness-leaders-and-false.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email to William Kelly, Author of "Are Jehovah's Witnesses False Prophets?"

Below is the body of a message that I just sent to William Kelly, a Witness apologist, pertaining to his book written to defend Witness lead...